But keep those Rolling Stone Tickets safe as they will be valid for the rescheduled dates.
The Rolling Stones have postponed their Stadium tour in the US due to doctor’s orders. Lead Singer Mick Jagger will undergo medical treatment but had been told will make a full recovery.
The Rolling Stones are a multi-award winning band with a career spanning 6 decades. Formed in London in 1962 the band has achieved commercial success in just about every decade since. Their 30 studio albums and 23 live albums have an sold estimated >250 Million records.
Among their many achievements, are be named to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1989 and the UK Music Hall Of Fame in 2004. They are considered one of the top 100 bands of all time according to Rolling Stone Magazine.
The scheduled stops are:
- Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, FL
- Lincoln Financial Field, Philadelphia, PA
- Gillette Stadium, Foxborough, MA
- MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ
- FedExField, Landover, MD
- TIAA Bank Field, Jacksonville, FL
- State Farm Stadium, Glendale, AZ
- Levi’s Stadium, Santa Clara, CA
- CenturyLink Field, Seattle, WA
- Soldier Field, Chicago, IL
- NRG Stadium, Houston, TX
- Rose Bowl Stadium, Pasadena, CA
- Broncos Stadium at Mile High, Denver CO