Come have the time of your life at the AT&T Center in San Antonio! Home to the San Antonio Spurs of the NBA and the San Antonio Rampage of the AHL, the AT&T Center is a haven for San Antonio’s sports fanatics. In addition to basketball and hockey, the AT&T Center hosts the San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo, and the Bud Light River City Rockfest. You can also see world renowned artists like Bon Jovi, Jimmy Buffet, Harry Styles, as well as other major productions.
Border Tickets offers you tickets to all events at the AT&T Center with a variety of seating options and no service fees—the price you see is the price you pay (plus sales tax where applicable). An unforgettable experience at the AT&T Center is just a few clicks away! Whether you’re looking to score tickets to a Spurs basketball game, a Rampage hockey game, or to an epic concert, grab your seats from Border Tickets.
About AT&T Center
Located in the Bexar County Community Arenas complex, the AT&T Center is San Antonio’s #1 venue for amazing events. There are all manner of activities to do before & after your event at the AT&T Center. Play a round of golf at the Willow Springs Golf Course. Relax outdoors at the giant Martin Luther King Park. Slip n’ slide your day away at Splashtown San Antonio. With a maximum capacity of 19,000, you are bound to have an epic time at the AT&T Center whether you are attending a basketball game, a hockey game, a concert, or another event.
1 AT&T Center Parkway
San Antonio, TX 78219
History of AT&T Center
The San Antonio Spurs once called the Alamodome home—a stadium that boasted a massive seating capacity and attracted nearly 40,000 guests for the 1999 NBA Finals game. Despite its epic size, it suffered from poor sightlines and felt too large to many people. For years, the Spurs campaigned for a new stadium. They got approval for a new stadium in November of 1999, and the stadium opened its doors in 2002 as “SBC Center,” named after SBC Communications, Inc. In November 2005, SBC Communications, Inc. changed their name to AT&T Inc., and so the arena’s name changed to AT&T Center.
From 2003-2014 and 2016-2017, the San Antonio Stars of the WNBA called the AT&T Center home. The Stars were sold to MGM Resorts International in 2017 and moved them to Las Vegas for the 2018 season where they became the Las Vegas Aces. Both the San Antonio Spurs of the NBA and the San Antonio Rampage for the AHL have remained at the AT&T Center from 2002 until the present.
AT&T Center Policies
- Animals: Guests with disabilities may bring certified service animals, which must remain on a leash or harness while at the AT&T Center. All other animals are prohibited unless approved by management.
- Bags: Bags may not exceed 12” x 12” x 6”. All bags are subject to search prior to entry to the AT&T Center. All backpacks are prohibited. Guests without bags may use the “EXPRESS: No Bags” lane to enter the arena.
- Cameras & Photography: For all Spurs and Rampage games, all cameras with detachable lenses or with a lens longer than 3 inches are not permitted into the AT&T Center. Video cameras are also not permitted at the stadium. Please call 210-444-5140 for the camera policy for all other events.
- Food & Beverage: You may bring food and beverage items for children such as baby bottles, formula, etc. There are food and beverages available for purchase throughout the stadium.
- Smoking: All smoking and tobacco use are prohibited at the AT&T Center. Unfortunately, there are no designated smoking sections within the building and re-entry to the arena is not allowed.
- Prohibited Items: Prohibited items may vary by event. In addition to the prohibited items listed in the other bullet points, the following items are not allowed inside of AT&T Center:
- Large bags, coolers, bottles, cans, flasks and other food containers
- Bottles (glass, thermos, cans)
- Metal chains
- Dangerous costumes as determined by the event staff
- Electronic cigarettes
- Guns (real, toys)
- Knives or multi tools (pocketknives, switchblades, lock-blades, throwing stars, scissors)
- Large hats
- Laser pointers/pens
- Mace (pepper or tear gas)
- Poles, sticks, or rods of any kind, this includes selfie sticks
- Swords (plastic, metal, etc.)
- For a more complete, up-to-date list of prohibited items, please visit AT&T Center’s official website.
- Signs & Banners: Signs and posters that are handheld are permitted at most events. They must meet the following criteria:
- Must not block the view of other guests
- Must not be commercial in nature
- Must not contain obscene, vulgar, or disturbing content
- Must not use poles or sticks in any way
- Must not be displayed during play at a sports event
- Must not be placed on the court of a sports event
- Must not be affixed to the building
- For a complete, up-to-date list of FAQ & policies, please visit the official AT&T Center website.