Toyota Center - TXTickets
Located in downtown Houston, Texas, the Toyota Center is home to the Houston Rockets of the NBA as well as the host of some of Houston’s most memorable entertainment events. From UFC fights to awards ceremonies to epic concerts & more, the Toyota Center has something for everyone. Notable artists who have performed here include Ariana Grande, One Direction, Carrie Underwood, Bon Jovi, Coldplay, Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, and so many more amazing musicians.
Border Tickets offers you tickets to all events at the Toyota Center with a variety of seating options and no service fees—the price you see is the price you pay (plus sales tax where applicable). An unforgettable experience at the Toyota Center is just a few clicks away! Whether you’re looking to score tickets to the Houston Rockets’ game or to an epic concert, grab your seats from Border Tickets.
About Toyota Center - TX
With a maximum capacity of 19,000, the Toyota Center hosts some of Houston’s greatest entertainment. Located in the heart of downtown Houston, there are numerous nearby attractions that visitors can enjoy, such as the amazing Discovery Green park, the Downtown Aquarium, and Buffalo Bayou Park. Whether you’re hoping to enjoy a Houston Rockets’ basketball game or a massive concert with your favorite artist, you can grab your tickets with no hidden fees from Border Tickets.
1510 Polk St.
Houston, TX 77002, USA
History of Toyota Center
In 1995, the city of Houston began consideration of building a new arena. Although they already had the 20-year-old Summit Arena, proponents of building a new arena argued that the Summit was too outdated to be a profitable venue. Although the Summit said that they could renovate their facilities for a fraction of the cost of a new arena, the Rockets began talks with the city of Houston for a new arena anyways. Many sides argued about who would pay for the new arena and whether or not the Rockets and the Aeros (NHL) would stay in Houston at all.
In the end, the arena was paid for in a multitude of ways, from corporate loans to city taxes. They broke ground on July 31, 2001 and opened to the public on October 6, 2003. The Toyota Center was home to the Houston Aeros and the Houston Rockets; however, in 2013, the Houston Aeros were relocated to Iowa.
Toyota Center Policies
- Bags: A rule by the NBA prohibits all bags larger than 14” x 14” x 6” from entering NBA arenas.
- Animals: Animals/pets are prohibited with the exception of service animals for patrons with disabilities.
- Cameras & Photography: Without the appropriate media credentials, professional cameras are not permitted at any events at Toyota Center. Cameras with lenses that do not exceed 4” and without flash may be allowed for some events. Video & audio recorders are prohibited at Toyota Center unless otherwise approved.
- Food & Beverage: Guests may not bring outside food or beverages into Toyota Center. Containers such as bottles, cans, thermos bottles, or plastic coolers are prohibited inside Toyota Center.
- Smoking: Inside the arena, smoking of all kinds (including e-cigarettes and vaporizers) is prohibited. There is a designated smoking section outside of the arena, which is accessible on the Main Concourse level through doors near Section 117.
- Prohibited Items: In addition to the prohibited items already mentioned, the following items are not allowed in the Toyota Center:
- Laser pointers
- Weapons of any kind including guns, knives, and mace
- Baby seats and carriers
- Unauthorized noisemakers
- Beach balls and other inflatables
- Motorized transport
- For a more complete, up-to-date list of prohibited items, please visit Toyota Center’s official website.
- Signs & Banners: Signs, banners, and flags are allowed at the Toyota Center; however, they must meet the following requirements:
- May not exceed 36" in height and a reasonable length
- May not be displayed during play due to sight restrictions
- May not be fastened to the arena in any way
- May not use poles or sticks
- May not be commercial in nature
- May not contain obscene, vulgar, or offensive material
- Toyota Center reserves the right to remove any signs, banner, or flag without exception
- For a complete, up-to-date list of FAQ & policies, please visit the official Toyota Center website.