One of the most popular arenas in the world, the STAPLES Center hosts some of the greatest events you will ever attend. Home to the LA Kings of the NHL, the LA Lakers & the LA Clippers of the NBA, and the LA Sparks of the WNBA, the STAPLES Center is a dream arena for sports fans, as they can even come see professional boxing, WWE Live, and more. Beyond sports, the stadium hosts the biggest names in music, industry award ceremonies, political conventions, and much more.
Border Tickets offers you tickets to all events at the STAPLES Center with a variety of seating options and no service fees—the price you see is the price you pay (plus sales tax where applicable). An unforgettable experience at the STAPLES Center is just a few clicks away! Whether you’re looking to score tickets to a sporting event or an epic concert, grab your seats from Border Tickets.
About Crypto.com Arena
Home to the NHL’s LA Kings, the NBA’s LA Lakers, the NBA’s LA Clippers, and the WNBA’s LA Sparks, the STAPLES Center hosts many events for sports fans of all types, including professional boxing & WWE events, too. This isn’t only a stadium for sports fans though. The STAPLES Center hosts massive music concerts, industry award ceremonies, ice skating shows, political conventions, and more. Nab tickets to your next big event at STAPLES Center from Border Tickets. With no hidden fees, the price you see is the price you get (plus sales tax where applicable).
1111 S Figueroa St.
Los Angeles, CA 90015, USA
History of STAPLES Center
The STAPLES Center opened on October 17, 1999 and was home to the LA Kings, Lakers, and Clippers, instantly making it one of the most popular stadiums in the nation. In 2001, the LA Sparks made their home at the STAPLES Center. The arena is sometimes referred to as “the deal that almost wasn’t” due to months of heated negotiations between city officials and Philip Anschutz & Ed Roski—the real estate developers.
STAPLES Center Policies
- Bags: All bags are subject to inspection. All bags larger than 14”x14”x6” and backpacks of any size are prohibited inside the STAPLES Center.
- Cameras & Photography: Professional photography equipment (detachable/interchangeable lenses), audio/video recording devices including GoPros are all prohibited inside the venue. Non-professional, non-flash still photography is allowed at most events. Some events will prohibit them.
- Food & Beverage: Outside food & beverages are not allowed inside STAPLES Center. This venue offers kosher and gluten-free options. You may bring unopened, plastic water bottles, one liter or smaller.
- Smoking: Smoking is prohibited inside the arena at all times; however, there is a smoking section on the City View Terrace on the Upper Concourse across from aisles U25-U28.
- Prohibited Items: The following items are not permitted inside STAPLES Center:
- Weapons of any kind, including but not limited to guns, knives, pepper spray, object that can cause bodily injury or disrupt the event, and chemical dispensing devices.
- Noisemaking devices
- Two-way radios
- Laser pointers and flashlights
- Tablets, laptops, and computers
- Promotional materials
- For a more complete, up-to-date list of prohibited items, please visit Chesapeake Energy Arena’s official website.
- Signs & Banners: STAPLES Center encourages patrons to bring small signs, banners, posters, and flags into the building to show support during events. These items must meet the following criteria:
- Is related to event
- Is not attached to a stick or pole
- Is not larger than 11”x17”
- Does not obstruct sponsor/advertiser signage
- Is not hung, attached, or displayed on any part of the building
- Does not contain or display obscene/offensive language and/or pictures, as determined by STAPLES Center management
- Does not obstruct the views of other guests in any way or create a safety hazard, as determined by STAPLES Center management.
- For a complete, up-to-date list of FAQ & policies, please visit the official Staples Center website.